Tuesday, September 25, 2012

In this situation, would you notice someone is wearing coloured contacts?

At school, i rarely talk to people and when i do, i rarely look them in the eye. I have grey/green eyes, but am getting a medium-blue pair of coloured contact lenses. I'm on a holiday break for two weeks now, and i'm wondering if when i get back at school and i start wearing my lenses if people will notice the change in my eye colour.

I would prefer the transition to be as subtle as possible, so can any of you think of any ways to help disguise the fact that i have changed my eye colour through illusions or what colour clothes to wear or hairstyles etc.

I'm caucasian with dark brown hair and pale white skin, if that helps. The lenses also look very natural and will be designed to fit the size of my pupil, iris etc.
>>> In this situation, would you notice someone is wearing coloured contacts?