Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I dont know what is wrong?

So basically once i went to the bathroom switch don the light and as soon as i switched on the light my right eye's pupil when completely white and i was so scared and then it went back to normal and since then my right eye has felt different from my other eye it went litrally like this>http://1.2.3.9/bmi/www.halloweencontactlenses.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Manson-Contact-Lenses-A.jpg but it looked much more realistic and then when i took pictures it went like a zombie red, vampire colour now my right eye is kind of lighter then my left just about exactly this colour http://1.2.3.11/bmi/www.wallpapers4desktop.net/_ph/8/2/43111411.jpg but more orangey: l wtf is wrong with me and it only happens in some pics: s and i've seen the opticians and the doctors and they just said i'm long sighted and nothing is there i have been about 3 or 2 times and since then every time i look in the mirror in the bathroom my one eye is weird but any other mirror is normal and i always have like a weird vibe in the bathroom i also have sleep parlysis if this helps: l
>>> I dont know what is wrong?