Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Im sad, worried and angry help?

I'm sad because I did this trade with a friend that Libes in a different province.So I had to pay over 15$ to ship. Then she messages me and said that the extras I have her was JUNK and other mean things. She is younger so o feel sad.

Im worried because I have these orthok lenses that is supposed to correct my vision. They are hard contacts. I wore them last night and visited my eye doctor today. Now I thought, its possible to over correct isn't it? I so scared!
I'm also worried because one day I brought some grass to my room. Don't ask why. Andater that day I found over 6 ants with wings! I'm scared that bugs are in my room! Bow I vaccum everyday or every other day

I'm angry because of the trade thing. Cause she insulted me. She said exactly:
well your being very rude you just said send me tons of extras a d 5 extras is not good, maybe im poor or dont have much money maybe i cant send you tons of extras.plus half the extras i put in the grabag its just junk RANDOM sticks and foam with a pile of glue on it like …

Please help Mr and I also got 3 tests back with bad marks. I'm scared to show my mom, she's strict with learning. HELP!
>>> Im sad, worried and angry help?