Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Issue with new glasses?

I just got new glasses today. I'll start off by saying I do not have bifocals. I have a very hefty does of farsightedness, and a touch of astigmatism.
I've been noticing issues with this pair. If I look out of the top part of my glasses, I see perfectly.It's crystal clear. However, I have to keep my glasses at a very odd and uncomfortable position on my nose to do this. If I look out of the bottom, it looks smokey.So, in the middle (where my eyes usually look through), it's nowhere near as clear as I'd like them to be. The glasses, themselves, do seem a bit too big for my face (too wide), and the lenses are thick.My previous glasses where small frames, so there wasn't an issue with "extra" lense off to the side or bottom.
>>> Issue with new glasses?