Sunday, September 23, 2012

I really want to be nearsighted soo bad?

Please dont call me stupid or whatever or please dont suggest plano lenses !!! I want to be nearsighted or at least have glasses with a real strenth lens !! I dont want to fake and eye exam i want to actually have bad eye sight … im thinking of putting some nail polish remover in my eye would that damage the vision? Btw i have told my friends i have glasses and they are going to find out the truth but im going to have real glasses before then :) please please help me and dont suggest plano lens or say im weird what am i thinking !! Im not weird or im not sick !!
Ohh and dont say go to your local pharmacy and buy a cheap pair of readers !! I want real glasses from a real optician !!!

Thanks :)
>>> I really want to be nearsighted soo bad?