Saturday, April 26, 2014

Is there anything you can take or any surgery that fixes permanently dilated/enlarged pupils?


I am 18 years old, don't do drugs or take any medicine so I know that's not the problem. I have a very seriously bad problem with night driving due to glare (and I work nights so I need to be able to drive. I go to school during the day so it's not an option to change my shifts. Not working is also not an option, since I take care of my younger brother and need to work 50-60 hours/wk.). It's to the point where I think an accident is pretty likely if this can't be fixed, as bad as that sounds. My eye doctor told me the glare is caused by enlarged pupils, but never told me anyway to fix it besides these stupid crizal (sp?) lenses that supposedly reduce/eliminate glare. They don't make an iota of difference but cost me a sh*t load of money. Supposedly they are the best/most advanced lenses.

Is there anything that can be done to fix this?

Read more: Is there anything you can take or any surgery that fixes permanently dilated/enlarged pupils?