Sunday, April 20, 2014

Do some girls like hairy men? I need advice?


With big black eyebrows almost a uni brow and hairy legs and arms with black hairs on chest etc or should the guy shave my cousin is excessively hairy he's arab and Armenian so that explains it also he doesn't go out and he's from northern illinois so he isn't as dark as his other family members so his black thick wavy hair is very easily noticble he said he feels sad that he looks this way and he wants to meet a blonde or light eyed women like a polish girl because he sais he loves Eastern European women Lol what should he do? Go to salon or something? He said he wants to lessen his body hair and dye his hair lighter and get green eyed contact lenses and get a darker tan maybe a nose job my family worries because he doesn't go outside in like months etc he very self conscious etc
Added (1). He has black thick wavy hair it's very thick but not a Afro I have black curly hair not a Afro either but I'm not as hairy he has a differnt look he looks like a iranian or pakistani I look more egyptian etc

Read more: Do some girls like hairy men? I need advice?