Sunday, April 20, 2014

Contact lens uncomfortable?


I went to the eye doctor and had my eyes professionally measured and everything.

I then ordered Freshlook Colorblends contacts which usually feel fine. However most recently when I opened a new pair, one of the contacts ALWAYS feels uncomfortable (as if something is underneath it) no matter how much I clean it or which eye I wear it on (my left and right eye are the same measurement/strength).

Not sure if its the individual contact or if it's something I'm doing wrong? The other contact, which is the same power and size, feels fine on both my right and left eye. It's only the other contact that feels weird no matter what I seem to do. This has happened once in the past with a different pair as well.

What could it be?

Read more: Contact lens uncomfortable?