Friday, April 25, 2014

What can these symptoms link to?


hi i have been feeling really horrible lately, mainly because iv started work and its just a matter of adjustment but today at work when i was looking at the screen my eye sight was really blurry, my eye sight is generally quite bad but it has gotten to a poiint were i cant see short sighted as well as long sighted, ( i have contact lenses but they irritate my eyes and i have glasses and wear them when needed) but today it felt like my eye sight had gotten really bad, on top of that i was really weak,, my arms and wrists felt really slow and i felt like i was about to faint, other symptoms are, concentration problems, brain fog, tired, low energy, pale skin, dizzyness, trouble swallowing, breathing problem, sleeping problems, no appetite, agitation, itchy eyes, anxiety, blurred vision, back ache

I dont smoke or drink but do have hypothyroidism, i have meds (levothyroxine, 50mg) for it but every morning i have it and go to work i feel so drained and ill, i get about 6 hours sleep. I generally get headaches most of the time so its become something i dont really worry about but im really worried about my health now as i literally felt like i was going to faint this morning at work, its really bothering me as i cant do my work properly.

could someone please magnify these issues/symptoms and give your opinion

thanks

Read more: What can these symptoms link to?