Thursday, April 24, 2014

Larger frames and higher prescripitons?


my prescription is - 8-9, in glasses, plus astigmatism,. Im planning on getting new frames in the next couple of months, i have plastic medium sized frames, and would like to get slightly larger ones than i have, as my eyes are uneven and larger frames may be better for me.
as my eyes are quite bad ( I know many people are worse than me but I also cant see at all!)
Im wondering if larger frames ) not giant just a little larger, would make my eyes look small? Or weird?

I need slightly larger frames due to my prescription. How large should I go? I only want plastic.

thank you
Added (1). already have high index lenses due to my prescription, and do wear contacts too, so plan to look for larger frames when I have my contacts on… Just wondering if large frmes will be ok for my prescription, don't want my eyes too small, they are already uneven.

Read more: Larger frames and higher prescripitons?