Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Vision/Glasses Problem?


I got new glasses a couple weeks ago. It's my first new pair in probably five years. So I know my eyes need to adjust to the new lenses. Problem is, it's makes me absolutely sick. I get the worst migraine in the world, dizzy, feel like I want to throw up sick. I told my doctor about it, and he said to just put them on for an hour a day, and then switch, and slowly keep them on longer, so my eyes can adjust slowly, but I'm still getting headaches that don't go away for days. It puts me in tears & obviously I don't want to put my new ones back on ever, so should I tell my doctor again or? They retested me to make sure they got everything right, and my results were the exact same, so I don't know what to do.

Read more: Vision/Glasses Problem?