Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Contact lens ripped and I am So frustrated?


Went to go get an eye exam yesterday. Sat down with the optician and she made me put my contacts in and out. I suceeded in about 20 minutes. She said the norm is 30-40 minutes. I was gently cleaning the lens in my hand and she told my that, "You don't have to worry about the contacts tearing. They are tough and are hard to tear." Well, this is my first day on my own with my own sample contacts. I am supposed to go back in a week and geta supply of contacts. I kept them in the case, cleaned them, put one in my palm and cleaned it, put a drop on one, inspected it, and I noticed a really annoying hair. I put the contact back in my hand and tried to get the stupid hair out. It just wouldn't come out! Then, a big tear just randomly happened. I am So mad! How common is it to tear contact lenses after you just got a sample? Will it cost any money to replace the sample ones? Will the optician think I am irresponsible?

Read more: Contact lens ripped and I am So frustrated?