Tuesday, April 22, 2014

I might need glasses but not sure?


Today at school students got tested for vision. What happen was, the machine (I don't know what its called) they use to check vision, the woman there had me read the letters that i saw to her. I read the first row just fine. On the vision machine you look through what i think are called lenses? Kind of like when you look through binoculars. Through the first set of lenses is the one i read just fine. Then, the woman there told me to look through the second set of lenses; the letter were divided into 3 boxes. I could not see the first box, it was blurry. I read the rest just fine. It was just that one box. Anyways she said she will send a letter home to my parents to go to the eye doctor. I think i might have done something wrong, On the top of the machine there Was a plastic lid thing that when i looked through the top set of lens that plastic lid prevented me from looking at the lenses correctly, it pushed my head back slightly; so i wasn't looking directly through the lenses. I don't know if that was suppose to happen. Anyways i don't have problems of eye site before i see just fine for example at school the marker board i can read it just fine; or reading a book; again i see just fine. I look at objects and i can identify them from across the hallway. If my parents do buy me glasses; to be honest i will most likely rarely wear them. I don't think i need them… Anyways do you think i need glasses? I'm not sure. I will most likely go to the eye doctor either way.

Read more: I might need glasses but not sure?