Friday, April 25, 2014

Get my camcorder to have decent night vision?


I was gifted a camcorder for my last birthday and it's really good, but I have decided that night vision would make it great!

My camcorder is a Panasonic v210 (full HD)

I understand that infrared lighting is needed for night vision, however I do not know where I could find any decent IR lights that would work well alongside a camcorder, also would I need to modify my camcorder? I read something about IR filters, and how they may need to be removed?
I did buy an IR torch but it was rubbish, I could barely see a difference between having it on or off.

Thanks.

Details on camcorder here:http://www.amazon.co.uk/Panasonic-V210-Full-Camcorder-Intelligent/dp/B00B170BM8/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1398379734&sr=8-5&keywords=Camcorder

Read more: Get my camcorder to have decent night vision?