Sunday, April 20, 2014

Guys: Dyed hair and colored lenses?


Okay, so all my life I've wanted blue eyes along with sunny bright blonde hair, my hair is naturally a light brown and my eyes are a kinda medium brown. It's not that I'm trying to be fake or be someone I'm not, I just want to spice up my look. All my life my brothers have called me ugly and so plain and dull, I hate my hair color and eye color now. I dyed my hair a sandy blonde a few months back and all my friends said I looked much better as a blonde. And my cousin had put some of her blue contacts on me yesterday and told me I should have been born with blue eyes cause brown eyes aren't nearly as pretty as blue eyes on me. I promise I'm not trying to be fake, I just want to make myself look as pretty as I can, it's like wearing makeup in my opinion. Im not a different person, I just have different features. So do you think I should get colored contacts and get my hair dyed back to a gold blonde? Please tell me what you think of a girl who has contacts and dyed hair? I'm not a bad person, I'm actually a goody two shoes, my parents had told me I could get colored contacts and hair dye if I got straight eyes for entire semester, and I did. I had told my grandma about this a few days ago and she said I was being fake. That made me sorrowful, but it still didn't change my mind about the concept. Millions of people get their hair dyed and get colored contacts, so I don't see how I'm fake for doing it. Please, tell me what you think about the concept, is this being fake?

Read more: Guys: Dyed hair and colored lenses?