Sunday, April 20, 2014

Contact lenses and redness?


I just got contacts yesterday, and I literally had to spend 40 minutes trying to remove them. I probably poked my eye multiple times, which made my eye really red afterward. (Only my left eye is red; the other is fine because I was able to remove the right contact with much more ease.)

Over 12 hours have passed and my left eye is still red. It doesn't hurt, but it feels slightly uncomfortable. What should I do in my case? Would it be safe to wear contacts tomorrow?

Anyways, I would definitely like to find a way to remove contacts without relying on the "pinching method." I found this video on YouTube, and this girl makes it look incredibly easy:


Does her way actually work? I don't want to try myself yet since I'm waiting for the redness to go away.

Read more: Contact lenses and redness?