Sunday, February 2, 2014

Wearing glasses and weight loss?

I have a question regarding weight loss and whether it is impacted by whether one wears glasses or contact lenses. Sorry I might sound a little silly but I used to wear contacts but stopped as I found them uncomfortable and too costly so switched to glasses, I only wear them occasionally now, not daily. I noticed when I used to wear contacts I would lose weight very quick and I've been wearing glasses for 3 months now and not lost any weight,it has stayed the same. Is there a correlation with the two…I was just wondering or am I just being paranoid…my weight has been the same for 3 months,it has not gone down or up. I have been working out and trying to control my diet too. Thanks all.

Читать далее: Wearing glasses and weight loss?