Monday, February 3, 2014

Is there a big difference between these 2 contact prescriptions?

my doctor prescribed me with clearsight 1-day contacts. They really suck, theyre very uncomfortable an after a few days of researching, i think the best option for me is acuvue oasys hydraclear. I went to walmart and they told me my doctor only subscribed me for the clearsight but that they would sell me the acuvue if the doctor could fax over a new prescribtion. The problem is that acuvue doesnt make the exact size i was "fitted' for. Well i called my dr and they said he wasnt going to subscribe me for something completely different unless he examined me 1st. Well according to him i have to make a new appointment and pay for an eye exam ($200) because my insurance only pays for it once a year. 1800contacts doesnt need a copy from the doctors and i was thinking of buying it there if there isnt much of a difference. Would i be ok with the acuvue? Heres the 2:

CLEARSIGHT
right/left
sphere -1.25
Base curve 8.700
Diameter 14.2

ACUVUE
right/left
sphere -1.25
base curve 8.8
diameter 14

Читать далее: Is there a big difference between these 2 contact prescriptions?