Wednesday, February 5, 2014

I have really bad eyes, is laser eye surgery right for me?

So here's the details (sorry I don't know my prescription):
- I have very bad eyesight…like to the point that without my glasses I can't read anything in smaller print near (like right up to my face) or far.

- I have a lazy (left) eye, but it is not caused by a lack of tension in the muscle but by vision, so with my glasses on (which I have NEVER went a day without) it does NOT turn in, but with them off they do when I try to focus.

- whenever I put any sort of lenses over my eyes (besides my glasses) it will turn in until it properly focuses, this includes putting sunglasses over my glasses or 3D glasses

Now I really want to do this, but I am afraid of doctors trying to rush me in for some business, I have looked up LASIK and I don't really want to go through them just from reviews and I think I want to go through a company "London Eye Centre". Their reviews are great and they have a no touch surgery, they have also turned down patients from LASIK for touch ups (which would cost money) telling them that they think it should be fine, which kind of eases my fears of someone rushing me in to get business.

My question is now, of course, is laser eye surgery right for me? What are some cons to it? What should I watch out for? What would the healing time be (I know it varies but what to expect)? What are the risks?

Thank you in advance for your answers!

Читать далее: I have really bad eyes, is laser eye surgery right for me?