Sunday, February 2, 2014

I see light/sparkles sometimes when i look around?

I see these light particle, blue, red, white. they are small and look almost like a spark from a lighter being ignited. i often see them, sometimes when i go to look at something or move left or right. sometimes they can appear close or far away but remain the same size. is confusing, im sure its just me, but i told my friend the other day see if he knew, he just thought i was weird and plain crazy.

does smoking weed have any issue linked to this, or maybe drugs? does anyone know this possible cause of sparks of lights. Is it just my eye or brain?

people told me could be retinal or eye socket that is loose, or tear in the lens of the eye. but im not sure, im sure it exists inside my head. it continuously happens, and confuses me. am i hallucinating? is crazy, drives me a bit insane, cause im seeing stuff that ain there.

Читать далее: I see light/sparkles sometimes when i look around?