Tuesday, February 4, 2014

I'm worried about my eyes?

I am 13 and one of my eyes is a perscription 2.5 and the other is 3.0. I am near sighted (without contact lenses or glasses, I can only see things clearly if their right near me). When I first got glasses about 3 yrs ago, both my eyes were a 2.5. Is this severe for my age? I have a stronger perscription than my parents! >.< I'm scared I'll be blind by the time im 30! I'm going to try To eat more carrots (lol) and cut down on Internet use (I'm looking at bright screens ALOT and I think that's contributing to my eyesight gradually worsening. Also ive noticed that if i stare too long at my phone, my eyes start to sting) so I guess my question is, is this abnormally strong for my age? Will go blind? Also is there anything that can make my eyesight better?

Читать далее: I'm worried about my eyes?