Saturday, February 8, 2014

Is there any job I could do in the military?

I've always wanted to join the military but I have never been able because I have a vitamin deficiency that means I have to take a daily dose of biotin.

On top of that I suffered some sight loss before I was diagnosed and although with contact lenses or głassess I have 20/20 vision I still have some sight loss.

Looking at the the fitness requirements for the army, it doesn't specifically say I would be excluded from joining for that but under other conditions it does say "Diseases requiring long-term medication or replacement therapy." So basically I am excluded from joining because I have to take a daily dose of biotin even though it's only I vitamin and I assume it would be the same for the other branches oft he military.

So is there any job I can do in the military at all that's not just office/paper work as a filing clerk or administrator.
Added (1). Something that actually matters to something

Читать далее: Is there any job I could do in the military?