Friday, February 7, 2014

First time buying Astigmatism contacts lens and don't know how it works. Cheaper anywhere?

So my prescription is this at the moment and I have astigmatism. I am new to contacts and I am planning to get them but I asked today at the optical store which sells half a year supply for around $170. I felt it was kind of expensive so I want to ask you guys how much did this cost you guys? And how does ordering contacts work?

Also, My prescription for the OS CYL is -1.00 but on the contacts, I only see -0.75 or -1.25 but no -1.00. How does this work?

Right now, I'm trying to buy just half a year but I don't know how buying contacts works.

OD -3.25 -0.75 x180
OS -2.75 -1.00 x180
Added (1). I mean it is half a year for $170, which is around $340 a year. On www.webeyecare.com, they have cheaper prices. So I guess I'll go to my optometrist and ask them for the actual power for lens. Thank you!

So I will always have to go fit to try out the lens?

Читать далее: First time buying Astigmatism contacts lens and don't know how it works. Cheaper anywhere?