Saturday, February 8, 2014

How long should contact lenses soak the first time?

I just got new circle lenses for a cosplay, and I can't figure out how long to let them soak in the solution the first time before trying them on ): I've been searching online but all that comes up is how long to leave them in Your eyes. I thought it was about 6-8 hours.

Am I close?

Thanks!
Added (1). Thanks for You concern, but there are many things that can ruin eyes and anything can hurt the body. Smoking kills, but who is going to stand up against tobacco in this country. I'm not a beginner with lenses, as I wear them now, but I just need to know how long I need to soak them as I can't remember. Most people who complain about circle lenses and getting damage to their eyes are the ones who accidentally sleep with them, don't clean them daily, or dry their eyes out.

Читать далее: How long should contact lenses soak the first time?