Saturday, February 8, 2014

Americas best bait and switch scam? - 1

Ok so I got an eye infection a while ago and decided to get glasses instead for work. Americas best advertised two pairs or reg.plastic lens glasses with single lens and a free exam included for $70! It sounded great and I had the exam picked the frames then the guy takes out a calculator! I declined all the add ons and he still said it came to$240! I fought it and did walk out with the two for 70 but he was trying to tell me the lenses were a seperate cost and they ARE included. I read all the fine print. He also kept trying to upgrade the glasses so that Id void the conditions of the deal. Be careful and know exactly how much it should be cuz those people are like used car salesman!

Читать далее: Americas best bait and switch scam? - 1