Friday, February 7, 2014

Nose ring suddenly flared-up and irritated?

I got my nose pierced in mid-July, around 7/8 months ago. I did have a problem before with moving the piercing and treated it with sea salt treatment. But that was back quite a few months ago.

I've only changed it once from a stud to a ball closure ring (which I had taken the ball out because it's far too big a ball and was pulling). But, the nose has been fine for 3 or 4 months. Cleaning it with a Saline solution (basically contact lens cleaner as suggested by my piercer) about two times a day, three if I feel I need to. I clean my hands always before I even think about touching it.

Whenever I turn the nose ring to clean it, it's been fine for these past few months but suddenly it's flared up and hurt if I move it too much. This happened overnight and it's worrying me.
I looked up and various people have said my two-week long cold (mainly effecting my nose) might have caused this.

It's mainly just irritation but I'm unsure if anyone has had the same problem, ever and if it went away.

Note: If it gets worse I'm going to be in town in a week and I'll go back to the place I got it pierced to get it checked.

Читать далее: Nose ring suddenly flared-up and irritated?