Monday, February 3, 2014

Just got contact lenses for the first time and my left one is bothering me?

I got them on friday and tried them for the first time yesterday. It did bother me then as well but only on the south side:P i thiught it might have been ripped slightly or smth but as i foud out later when i got them out there was some debris on it that i hadnt noticed. Anyway i put them in the solution etc. Today i tried again and i made sure that there was notging on it but it still botheres me after i put it on. And again on the south side. I mean even if it was ripped what are the chances of me putting it in the exact same position as yesterday? (Well 25% i think but anyway) my q is: could ive biught them like that? The right one is fine just my left one that bothers me tho. And is there a chance that this is happening because its the first few times? Will my eye get use to it? Also, it gets me more time to put the left one in so my left eye gets more irritated; could this be cats causing it to bothr me so much? Thanks in advance! :)

Читать далее: Just got contact lenses for the first time and my left one is bothering me?