Sunday, February 2, 2014

Contact lens disappeared in the side of my eye?

I have astigmatism and wear very thick and heavy contact lenses (they are 30 day continuous wear lenses). The one in my right eye felt odd tonight (as if there was a bubble under or it was placed incorrectly) so I attempted to remove and wear my glasses. I have removed my lenses many times and never had a problem with the technique I use (looking to one side, pulling the lens to the white on the other side and pinching it off), but tonight my lens slipped to the outside and I can no longer see it. I removed my other lens, put my glasses on and checked to see if the lens had actually came out (and I was pretty sure it didn't because I could feel it in my eye) and it was nowhere to be seen. I googled how to remove it and tried the techniques I found (using eye drops, folding my eyelids over, etc.). It is currently 11PM where I live so my optometrist is closed, my mom is asleep and it will not be a good thing if I wake her up, and I don't have a drivers license so I have no way to go to the hospital to get them to take it out.

Does any one have any other methods I can try because it is really starting to bug my eye?

P.S. I will not have the chance to have anyone remove it tomorrow either…so…I kind of need help here.

Any help would be appreciated. Please answer quickly.

Thank you in advanced.

Читать далее: Contact lens disappeared in the side of my eye?