Wednesday, February 5, 2014

My eye doctors assistant violated the law? - 1

He refused to give me my PD even though i'm giving them my business. (pupillary distance) I looked up the law on this and found a federal law and it states(quote from the website directly, mind you, this is federal law)"A prescription as defined by the FTC Trade Regulation Rule (CFR 456) is:

the written specifications for ophthalmic lenses which are derived from an eye examination. The prescription shall contain all of the information necessary to permit the buyer to obtain the necessary ophthalmic goods from the seller of his choice. "SELLER OF HIS CHOICE. GLASSES ARE NECESSARY. It is true i got contacts from them, and have those as a necessary thing. But glasses are usually considered a necessary contact back-up. What can i do about this? All the places i've been to claim they can't give me my PD cause of "liability issues". How can it be a liability at a place i'm NOT EVEN A CLIENT AT. "oh i bought these glasses online and this one doctor's office told me my pd wrong. I'm suing them even though there is no proof on either end i got my pd measured there." It's just a BS excuse.
Can i let them know they are violating the law by not giving me this since it is necessary for me to get a "necessary good from a seller of my choice"

Читать далее: My eye doctors assistant violated the law? - 1