Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Why is my eye red after wearing contact lenses?

My left eye is completely fine but I noticed my right eye is a little red. I use the pure moist solution that was recommended to me by my eye doctor. I've had my contacts for 3-4 months and up until now I had no issue with them. Why is it red? I think I have the monthly but I'm not sure. My eye doctor said I could sleep with them or I could wear them for either a week or a month and just take them out at the end of each day and when the week or month is up, just throw them out. The red is barely noticeable and my eye doesn't hurt.
Added (1). My eye itches a little but that's it. Any ideas as to why my eye might be red and what to do to prevent that in the future?

Читать далее: Why is my eye red after wearing contact lenses?