Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Have I been ripped off at the Opticians?

I have recently been for an eye test, first time in 2 years, because I haven't been able to afford it. The service was excellent, but I'm not sure about eh price, do you think I have been ripped off?

-The eye test was Free (Very Happy with that)
-The glasses that I chose were £84 (I think they were the cheapest there for Mens Glasses)
-Plus and extra £60 (Since I have really strong lenses, I have been recommended to pay extra to have them trimmed down, to make them lighter)
-Since I have paid over £60 on glasses, and get another pair for Free.
-it was £144 in total.

I don't have much money, and I feel that all the money that I have earned is almost gone on glasses (which I do need). I guess I would've had to pay for it some time.

Do you think I have been ripped off, and could've got it cheaper elsewhere?

Читать далее: Have I been ripped off at the Opticians?