Thursday, January 30, 2014

How to Order My Toric Circle Lenses?

Hello there! I'm trying to purchase some toric circle lenses and I am a little confused. I don't have my contact prescription, but I am going off of my contacts box.(I have Acuvue Advance for Astigmatism with Hydraclear by the way.) I'll basically just give you the basics and I would GREATLY appreciate the correct answer!

All that I can see on my Right contact box is
D -2.00
CYL/AXIS -1.25 170
BC 8.6
DIA 14.5

And my Left is
D -2.00
CYL/AXIS -0.75 110
BC 8.6
DIA 14.5

These are the websites and what they're asking. What do I put in?
http://www.pinkyparadise.com/mi-natural-black-toric-p/h1-mi-natural-black-toric.htm
http://www.eyecandys.com/geo-annex-ring-black-toric/

I want the EyeCandys.com lenses more, but I'm unsure why it says you can only choose 180 for the Axis, when mine's 170 and 110. Also I don't know what SPH is.
As for the PinkyParadise lenses, I think the order is simple, but I don't get what it means by prescription.

Thank you so much!
Added (1). OOPS! For my Axis on my Left, I meant 010, not 110.

Читать далее: How to Order My Toric Circle Lenses?