Saturday, February 1, 2014

Does she like me or what? Why she's acting like this?

Hello there. Im a 15 year old boy.
At the beginning of the year a new girl came in class. First she was a little mean at the beginning. Then i totally changed my looks. I got a new style of clothes. I got contact lenses and tried 2put more effort in my apperence.
I remember tht since then, she started being nice to me, she actually sed once in class:
"I like you…Iii… like yourrr voice" (she kinda changed it to avoid awkwardness i guess)
And when wemet at school in break she started calling me friend "hey sympathetic friend".
So she started doing all nice to me but then suddenly she stopped being nice and started acting like a ***** out of nowhere. (Idk why)
And thenafter a while she started to be nice again and now she's a ***** again.
I asked my female friend and she sed that she likes me(she doesnt know her) But i kinda dnt believe it cuz i dont feel it from her and there's no chemistry.
Tell me cuz i dnt understand wht she wants, shes kinda weird(But shes REALLY HOT thou)

Читать далее: Does she like me or what? Why she's acting like this?