Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Do i have an eye infection from an eye contact?

so today it was the 3 day i was walking with my eye contacts. (in the 1 time it was my very first time, its an colored contact). i taking a very good care of it, and cleaning it everyday with clean hands. i didnt been on an eye doctor but when i bought those( from a shop where they sell glasses) a doctor (he didnt checked my eyes) reccomended me to walk with those for 6 hours. so today when i gone to school, i was very nurvous cuz it was my very first time walking with it out of home. my eyes are very dryed, so every hour i put eye drops. after 4-ish hours, the corner of my eye was a bit ping. i wasent painfull, but alittle uncomftrable. people told me it can take for 2 weeks to get comftrable, is this true? i put my contacts first and then my makeup. i dont was a lot of eyeliner (im only 13 lel) , so like i said, after 4 and a half hours the corner of my eye started getting pink a bit and itchy, not painful though, sometimes around i see a bit blurry vision (it disapiers everyday more and more), but then blink a few times and it normal again. i dont have green yellow pass thingie. if it can come from the eye.-. but after i got them off after 5-7 minutes it was all fine. is this normal? BTW i sleeped only 7 hours, i woke up on 2:30 am. and the white thing didnt was red, only the blood veins got a bit red. its freshlook contacts. so if you know anything, ill be very grateful. and if you can please tell me what the signs for an infection and was to do. :)
Added (1). Koby, so do i have an eye infection? btw i checked if its inside out and its not

Читать далее: Do i have an eye infection from an eye contact?