Friday, January 31, 2014

How to get my glasses to fit correctly?

I got glasses on Tuesday and they really do not fit right. They slip down the bridge of my nose (the woman would not adjust the nose pads), my lenses are popping out of the glasses slightly and they ended up popping out at the glasses store and the lady was careless with putting them back in, the ear hooks don't sit correctly to the point that I have to hold my glasses up at all times so they aren't sitting where my eyes are but rather on my nose. When the hooks are sitting comfortably the glasses end up resting on the VERY tip of my nose and I clearly can't have them like that. Can someone fix them if I go into the store? They seemed to not want to fix them when I first got them… should I just try and do it at home?

Читать далее: How to get my glasses to fit correctly?