Monday, January 27, 2014

Do I need to be prescribed contact lenses?

I'm 15 and have been wearing glasses for a very long time (I can't even remember when I started wearing them).

I asked my mum if I can get contact lenses and she said no straight away. She didn't let me finish explaining.

I really don't mind wearing glasses. They're fashionable, convenient and cover my large ugly eye bags, but they get in the way during wedding season.

When I go to someone's wedding, I usually wear nice make up and my glasses. But it's become a problem…

I do my eye make up all nice and pretty but then when I put on my glasses…POOF…eye make up gone down the drain.

What I'm trying to say is, I just want contact lenses to wear for special occasions.

Also, since my glasses are prescribed (I got to specsavers), do I need to go to my opticians for contacts or can I just go to the store and buy lenses and then pop them in?

I am from the UK so if you're from some other country…then…you won't help.

Thank you very much.

Читать далее: Do I need to be prescribed contact lenses?