Thursday, January 30, 2014

Why are White women considered prettier than Asian women?

I don't think that this is much of an opinion, nor does it have to do with the media. It has nothing to do with the media. The media wasn't around in the Ottoman era when out of all the non-Muslim areas they conquered, they only chose the white Eastern European women for their concubines.

I'm Asian, and the stereotype that White men love Asian women is false. I am a very pretty Chinese girl, yet when I'm with my beautiful White friends all the males turn to look at them and never give me any attention. I even live in California, where White men supposedly love Asian women. Whenever me and my White friends go out, I even see those White men with Asian women checking them out!

I have travelled all over Asia and they are always promoting these contact lenses which make Asian eyes look bigger, and skin-whitening products are a huge seller. They even choose White women to sponsor their skin-care brands. Even in ASIA, White women are portrayed as the epitome of beauty.

The White men I've seen with Asian women are never attractive. I strongly believe that they just run to Asian women because they can't get a White woman. It can be that they are unattractive and have low self esteem.

I feel less beautiful. I want to be White. Throughout history, White women have always been considered the most beautiful against Black, Asian, and Hispanic women. Why is this?

And to all men who say they love Asian women, I guarantee that you have at least once been attracted to a White woman. Everyone is attracted to a White woman once in their lives, no matter how much they deny it.

Читать далее: Why are White women considered prettier than Asian women?