Sunday, January 26, 2014

Should I try putting contacts again?

Hello. I got my trial contacts yesterday (for 1 month). Followed the instusctions cleaned them and everything. I used them today. It took me 2 hours to put the right eye contact in. At first my eye hurt a little and it got all teary for 5-10 mins. I got used to it and so I went to put in the left one.This time my (left) eye turnt red and hurt like crap. I also couldn't hold back my tears or stop blinking. At first, I waited and tried to calm down. After an hour I decided to take them off. I was so scared. My left eye was all red and it hurt a LOT, whereas my right eye completely comfortable.
I wanted to get off the left contact but I was shocked so I called my parents for help. My dad took the left and I the right one out. My left eye still hurt and stayed red for an hour or so. Anyway, now it feels better.

Maybe the (left) lens was inside out? Maybe I should have flipped it? I'm not sure. I'm so scared to put contacts again. Should I try again tomorrow? Will I get eye cancer or something? Oh and, any tips for removing the lenses? I find it so difficult to remove them!

Thanks

I really need help and have no one else to ask.

Читать далее: Should I try putting contacts again?