Sunday, April 21, 2013

One eye became blurry from nowhere?

Hey to begin with I have lenses and glasses, I use lenses when im out and glasses when I'm home so the thing is, I bought new lenses recently and after 1 week one of my lenses started hurting after I wore them 4 hours or so.So one day I were out and one of my lenses hurted so bad because I wore them like 6 hours and when I came home I took them off, next day I notice that one eye is very blurry compared to the other eye. The eye that is blurry is the one I wore the bad lense on, the lenses are 1 month ones and I checked the lenses, it was nothing wrong with them not a single scratch and it was not even dirty. Now my one eye is very blurry! HELP? :(
Added (1). After 1 week of use * ,
Added (2). I have also noticed that my eyes are very dry

См. статью: One eye became blurry from nowhere?