Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Contact Lenses First Time Appointment?

So, tomorrow, I'm getting contact lenses for the first time and I'm getting a little nervous.So, I have some questions…

1) What tests do they do when you're there?
3) You know that test where they blow the air into your eye? Do they do that, or is it optional? Because when my mom goes for a regular appointment it is always optional for her.
2) Do they put the contact lenses in your eyes for the first time, or do you?
3) My friend told me to wash my hands then touch the white part of my eye gently. I can easily touch it with no problem. Does that mean it will be easier for me to put the contact lenses in?
4) When you actaully put them in, (not when they're in, PUTTING THEM IN) does it hurt? What's it feel like?
5) How long will it take for me to get used to them?

См. статью: Contact Lenses First Time Appointment?