Wednesday, April 24, 2013

How long does it take to get hard contact lenses back?

I am in the process of getting hard contact lenses from my optometrist. I paid in full the amount for the lenses, and already had the initial fitting. They had to send the specification for my contacts and they told me it would take two weeks.

We are going on five weeks now. I called after two weeks and they said that the kit was a loaner and that it must be lent out. I called last week, and the person on the phone told me it could take weeks. How long does it usually take from the day that the contacts are fitted to the first time that you wear your new contacts (this is not including the adjustment period to get use to the contact and going back for a checkup). Five weeks, I think, is a little excessive.

См. статью: How long does it take to get hard contact lenses back?