Monday, April 22, 2013

I don't know if I should wear my glasses?

So, in summer the lens crafter eye doctor told me I am nearsighted and have an astigmatism. She pretty much told me I should wear my glasses all the time. That seemed weird since I really see fine without them, I only have trouble reading street signs, and watching movies in theatre.

Now, I haven't worn them since the day I got them. But, yesterday a girl wearing her glasses at youth group reminded me that I had glasses. I am trying to decide if I should start wearing them or not.

Do you think I should start wearing them again? I am really not sure about this. If I do, then I have to get them adjusted because they just slip off now.

Also to add, do you think the girl at youth group would think I'm weird if I all the sudden show up wearing glasses? I don't like people thinking I'm copying them or something.

См. статью: I don't know if I should wear my glasses?