Thursday, April 25, 2013

Are my eyeglass prescription going to be thick!

So i went yesterday to my eye doctor to examine my eyes and my prescription for my OD is -2.75 and OS is -3.00. And im a liitle worried because she told me that this time the lenses are going to be a liitle thicker, right now my lenses are fine i have no problem with them i dont reaaly now the prescription… and with the new glasses im scared that they are going to be reaaly thick! Because there is this guy in my school and he wears glasses with lenses that look like magnify lenses you can see his whole eye like hella big. And im worried that my glasses gonna look like that.Do you think that my glasses gonna be really thick :(? Im really worried… Or are they gonna be fine… And if they are thick is there a way to like make them thinner?

См. статью: Are my eyeglass prescription going to be thick!