Friday, April 26, 2013

Discomfort wearing Lenses the First time? (Circle Lenses)?

I got some circle lenses (from Geo, I checked the sticker and they are genuine.) I disinfected them for hours (as the lens solution instructed) in solution before putting them in, I checked that they were not damaged and that they were the correct way around (they were) before putting them in.
They fit on my eye and did not move around, but It was quite uncomfortable.My eyes watered and I kept blinking. I took them out after about 5 minutes.
Is this normal for a first time contact wearer? Will it stop If I get used to wearing them? Any tips?

Also when taking them out I worried that it was going to fall behind my eye and cause damage.Is this possible?
Is it usual to find it tricky to remove them initially? (I think I wasn't firm enough because I'm not used to touching my eye)

См. статью: Discomfort wearing Lenses the First time? (Circle Lenses)?