Monday, April 22, 2013

What should i do with my life?

I was doing good in school til primary school. I had to wear glasses but i was embarrassed to wear them because i would get teased so i didn't get the work done on the board. I've been doing this til year 11. Then i got contact lenses but doing no work was a habit of mine and i didn't understand any of the work so i didn't do anything. I then dropped out of school at the end of the year 11. Also i grew up playing video games. I always waited for school to end and get home to play. That was all i cared about. I have no social life. I did certificate II in retail and got a job at a supermarket but i left because i didn't like a manager there. I can't get any retail jobs where i live. I went to tafe and did year 10 again and passed and tried to do year 11 and 12 course but it's just too hard. I'm too lazy to study. When i'm at home i just play games all day and ignore homework assignments. I don't know what job to do. The only job i can think of that i would like is just sitting at home playing games. What job is suitable for a failure like me?

См. статью: What should i do with my life?