Friday, April 26, 2013

Is it bad to be ashamed for you cultural heritage?

I am almost 100% white. Almost.
One grandparent of mine was from the far east. I've never meet him and he died when my mother was a child, sadly my mother also died when I was 3. I grew up with my father who is 100% white and my grandparents. He meet a new women when I was 5ish and she was 100% white as well. They have kids.
Everyone around me is white, until we moved and I went to highschool. I am white I only think of myself as white but once a person made a comment about it and since then I've change. I bought contact lenses to make my eyes appear green and even do make up to appear 'white'.

I now look 100% white not even slightly mixed at all (http://imgur.com/T4qF39O)

but since being like this I've been getting rude comments of a few people who think it's bad that I want to be 100% white.
I feel it and I look it so why can't I just be it?

If people didn't know my background nobody would question me being 100% white so why should I have to pretend I am mixed I don't want to be I never asked for it hell I don't suit it I don't look like that all.
Added (1). I wish I was 100% white
Added (2). Http://imgur.com/T4qF39O

see I do my make up and wear contacts and wig (thats just a colorful one) I do look perfectly white

См. статью: Is it bad to be ashamed for you cultural heritage?