Sunday, April 21, 2013

If I wear two different colour Opaque contact lenses, will any harm come to my eyes?

Basically, what I really want to know is:

-If I wear a blue Opaque contact lens on my left eye and a green one on my right eye to change the colour of my eyes ((from dark brown to blue & green)), would anything terrible happen to my eyes?
-Would one change colour faster than the other?
-Will the eye colours be permanent?
-Would it change my eyesight? ((I am already in glasses so would they be improving my eyesight while changing the colour of my eyes at the same time?))
-Sine my eyes are dark brown, would it take them a long time to change from dark brown to blue and from dark brown to green?

I'd like proof of your answer ((your source needs to be a site if possible))

Thanks :D

См. статью: If I wear two different colour Opaque contact lenses, will any harm come to my eyes?