Sunday, April 21, 2013

What's with Asian girls who try to dress up like little girls and dolls?

I know it's not all of them but especially Asian girls who grow up in Asia or net idols and such. They seems to go for:
Tiny tiny tiny white face
Light/dyed hair that is really princessy and sometimes poofy and fluffed up
Fake eyelashes and colored contacts and circle lenses to make huge eyes.
These girls also seem to wear a lot of make up and use their hair to make their faces smaller. They have this look in some Japanese magazines I got as well (teen girl mags). All of the models in there were really tiny (even for japanese people) and skinny and with huge looking heads. I know several girls who do this as well and I can honestly say it changes their look so much. They can literally look soo different. Anyway they always take selfies that are taken from the top looking down and they open their eyes really huge and sometimes pout. These photos end up being 70% hair 10% eyes and 20% whats left of their face. Why do they do this? Do they think it's cute? Is it because Asian/Japanese guys like it?
Btw im not being racsist I am Asian myself I just wanna know what's up with this craze.

См. статью: What's with Asian girls who try to dress up like little girls and dolls?