Saturday, April 27, 2013

My contacts burn my eyes? - 2

Whenever I put in my contacts, a few senconds after I put one in there is a strong burn in that eye.My eye waters like crazy.It happens to both eyes. There is NO tears or scratches in my contacts, I cleaned them well, i washed my hands, there was nothing on my hands. I'm positive there aren't scratches on my cornia because that hea;s over night, plus my right eye didn't burn yesterday but the left one did, now it's both. They weren't inside out, either. Why is this happening? Could it be my solution even though my eye doctor at the fitting for the contact lens said it doesn't burn at all? She was sure it wouldn't. I use bio true for solution. Does anyone know why my eyes keep buring when i put in my contacts? Thanks!
Added (1). 1st answer: I washed my hands well, I'm POSITIVE.

См. статью: My contacts burn my eyes? - 2