Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Freshlook Contact Lenses with F L printed on them?

I recently ordered Freshlook Colors contact lenses in the colour "misty gray" from a local opticians store. They aren't the opticians I usually buy my lenses from but hence the others didn't have the colour I was looking for, I decided to go to this particular one. I went in last week to ask if they had the colour I required and as I am short-sighted, I also informed the lady of my prescription. I was however told that they do not have the item stocked but can order it for me.So today, after one week I decided to go back and the lady happily gave me the box containing the lenses and I paid and left.

I now, upon arriving at home, decided to open the lenses and try them but to my surprise they have the letters 'F' and 'L' printed on them. Does this mean that they are trial lenses? I opened the box but have not taken the lenses out of the individual packets. I am taking them back to the opticians and demanding a new pair, but before that however I need to know whether they are trial lenses and whether anyone else has experienced this?

(I don't usually use Freshlook Colours, its normally Colourblends or clear contact lenses, so all help and advice would be greatly appreciated)

См. статью: Freshlook Contact Lenses with F L printed on them?